• Designed to conform to the anatomy of any size arm, pediatric or adult to protect the patient’s vascular access device from potential dislodgment or possible removal.
• May be used to cover and protect PICC lines and peripheral lines from getting caught on items that could cause a potential injury risk to patient’s vascular access device or the patient.
• Provides patients with increased comfort and security.
• Soft tubular gauze netting that replaces adhesive tapes and wraps for protecting vascular access devices or retaining wet and dry dressings.
• Tubular gauze won’t constrict on the patients arm.
• Conveniently packaged and cut into 3 individual strips 8” in length.
• Available in a universal size to fit your medical requirements.
• Made in the USA